Welcome back information
Inverclyde Leisure is delighted with the early announcement that will allow several Inverclyde Leisure services to return from Monday 31st August.
Inverclyde Leisure has been longing to welcome customers back and following the most recent announcement made by the Scottish Government we are delighted to re-open some of our facilities from Monday 31st August with more services and products phased over September and thereafter.
We want you to know, your health and wellbeing is our absolute priority.
You can be assured that Inverclyde Leisure has invested in protecting and ensuring your safety whilst using our facilities by taking into account government guidelines and governing body advice.
What this means for our customers
All activities will be required to be pre booked to allow IL to track and trace usage and monitor capacity. This online booking system will be available through the IL app and website from Wednesday 26th August.
- Programmes have been altered to ensure the safety of our customers taking into account physical distancing and the capacity of facilities.
- Hygiene stations have been provided throughout our facilities.
- It is mandatory that customers using equipment wipe the equipment down before and after every use. Face coverings must be worn going to and from activities.
- Partial reopening of the Waterfront Leisure Complex, Ravenscraig Activity Centre, Boglestone Community Centre Fitness Gyms. Greenock Gym will initially reopen as a strength and condition gym as from 31st August.
- Waterfront Leisure Complex and Gourock Outdoor Swimming Pools will reopen 7th September. Customers will be provided with an area to get changed however lockers will be unavailable.
- Reopening of Express Ladies Fitness at the Waterfront Leisure Complex from the 31st August.
- Reopen Birkmyre & Gourock Fitness Gyms from the 31st August.
- Partial reopening of Greenock Sports Centre allowing the game halls to be used for sports activities and the Inverclyde Leisure group fitness programme from 31st August.
- Athletics track at Ravenscraig may open for club use and bookings early September.
- Reopen the Waterfront training pool for pre-bookings only with organised sessions early September.
- Relaunch Swimming lessons programme at Waterfront Leisure Complex mid to late September.
- The Waterfront Ice Rink is currently closed as the plant is being repaired.
- Parks and pitches will be reviewed.
- Lady Octavia Sports Centre from the 1st October.
- Port Glasgow Swimming Pool & Express Fitness Gym from the 5th October
- More locations and activities coming soon
For membership subscription enquires or if you are unable to return to IL facilities at this time or prefer to wait until your current home club has reopened please let us know as soon as possible by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more general enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com should you have any further questions.
Frequently Asked Questions